The following information is for veterans. Please contact our office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
- What other services are available to me?
#BeThere for a Veteran or Service Member
The unfortunate truth is close to 20 veterans a day take their own life. However we have the power to make a difference and #BeThere for our veterans and service members. With a simple act of kindness – such as reaching out to a neighbor or calling an old friend – we can help save a life. The Department of Veterans Affairs is committed to helping those who have served and has a variety of resources available immediately.
If you or someone you know needs assistance visit www.veteranscrisisline.net/, call 1-800-273-8255, or text 838255 and you will be connected with a professional who can immediately assist you.
More Information and Help
- Where can I get more information on Federal benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get more information on Wisconsin benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get help getting my veterans benefits?
Information for Military Personnel.
Additional resources, including birth certificates, consumer protection, disaster preparedness, and unclaimed property.