Rep. Pocan Announces Fall Office Hours Across the Second District
MADISON – Today, U.S. Rep. Mark Pocan (WI-02) announced his staff will be holding fall office hours across the Second Congressional District.
Rep. Pocan’s outreach staff will be at the office hours to work directly with constituents to answer questions and help address any concerns with federal agencies, including the Department of Veteran Affairs and the Social Security Administration. All constituents are invited to attend, and no RSVP is required.
Fall Office Hours will start the week following Thanksgiving and end in mid-December.
Second Congressional District Fall Office Hours
Tuesday, Nov 29th
• Sauk City Public Library (515 Water St, Sauk City, WI 53583) 10am-11am
• Baraboo City Hall (135 4th St, Baraboo, WI 53913) 1pm-2pm
Thursday, Dec 1st
• Brodhead Memorial Library (1207 25th St, Brodhead, WI 53520) 10am-11am
• Monroe Public Library (925 16th Ave, Monroe, WI 53566) 1pm-2pm
Tuesday, Dec 6th
• Verona City Hall (111 Lincoln St, Verona, WI 53593) 10am-11am
• DeForest Area Public Library (203 Library St, DeForest, WI 53532) 1pm-2pm
Thursday, Dec 8th
• Beloit City Hall (100 State St, Beloit, WI 53511) 9:30am-11:30am
• Evansville Eager Free Public Library (39 W Main St, Evansville, WI 53536) 2pm-3pm
Tuesday, Dec 13th
• Darlington Municipal Building (627 Main St, Darlington, WI 53530) 10am-11am
• Benton Village Hall (244 Ridge Ave, Benton, WI 53803) 1pm-2pm
Thursday, Dec 15th
• Lone Rock Village Hall (156 East Liberty St, Lone Rock, WI 53556) 10am-11am
• Mineral Point Public Library (137 High St, Mineral Point, WI 53565) 1pm-2pm
# # #