Congressman Mark Pocan Washington DC Internship Scholarship Program
The Office of Congressman Mark Pocan offers limited scholarships to interns participating in the Washington DC internship program to help offset costs while living in Washington DC. Due to limited funding, the program is designed to help interns with financial need and help those who otherwise would financially have a difficult time interning. The Office therefore requests that you do not apply for this scholarship if you do not have such a need.
To qualify, in addition to applying for an internship, the applicant must:
- Fill-out the DC Internship Scholarship Program Application.
- Follow campus policy on receiving pay while receiving credit (if applicable).
- Not receive funding through a third party for their internship.
- Commit to a minimum of 30 hours per week for 2 months.
- Submit their most recent FAFSA Student Aid Report to Maura.Haydin@mail.house.gov (instructions to download your SAR: https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/help/view-sar).
If accepted, the participant will receive $1,200 per month for a maximum of 3 months.
Contact Maura Haydin at 202-225-2906 with any questions regarding the Washington DC Internship Scholarship Program.